Seizing Possibilities

Seizing Possibilities
Seizing Possibilities

Sunday, January 4, 2015

January Wallpaper for your computer and smartphones. #desktopwallpaper

My apologies for the late posting. The flu rather took me down for a number of days after Christmas.  But here are your January choices, some of my late year favorites.

When you think of the new year think of reaching new heights, remembering that you are not all alone, by realizing and marveling at the reality of where you find yourself, and above all, keep the encouragement of a brighter future and the guidance of a loving God in your heart.

For 9x16 ratio




For screens 10x16 ratio



For your Android Phone



And your iPhone




Make this year the best ever and keep your eyes out for my best of 2014 coming soon!
Remember to follow me on FaceBook, Google+ and my website DruStefanStone.com 

As always I appreciate your continued support and I thank you for it, so please enjoy January's Wallpaper choices!


No comments:

Post a Comment