Seizing Possibilities

Seizing Possibilities
Seizing Possibilities

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

#Reflections #fall #photography

My daughter-in-law kindly reminded me that I don't always have to be profound or give tips when I do a blog post but posting photographs was very acceptable, so I have to thank her!  I have recently been on a few adventures and today, I will share some lake reflections from a nearby park that is now closed for the season.  In the scope of this adventure, I tried to push it more and more to the abstract.
First as I approached the lake certain things were hard to resist taking photographs of, so I start with some more recognizable scenes.
Peaceful Fall Reflections
Fall Reflections of the Evergreen State
Pier Squared
Floating Pier
Pier Delight
Through the Looking Glass
Now let me see where our imagination takes us!
Reflections to Ponder
Reflective Mood
Faceted Reflections
What do your eyes see?  Where does your imagination take you?  How do you ponder your wilderness?  Where do you find your inspiration?  Abstract vision for abstract moods.  Reflections.











2 comments:

  1. What a totally fabulous post, Dru! I love how you have shared a full set of expressions here, including some abstracts to engage the imagination of everyone who visits!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Toad Hollow Photography, I appreciate your comment so much! :)

    ReplyDelete