Seizing Possibilities

Seizing Possibilities
Seizing Possibilities

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Okinawa...here I come!

Well, it has been an interesting week for me!  I was planning on leaving Okinawa on the 15th of February when my daughter and son-in-law suggested that I stay longer and they would pay for the ticket change.  Well…how does one kick a gift horse like that in the mouth?  Besides it gave me an opportunity to spend time with my brand new granddaughter and one I had lived with for two and a half of the three wee years of her life…and also the opportunity to see more of the island which I only just barely have enjoyed. Adding more photographs to my portfolio of work is the bonus!

I have not forgotten the planned posts on the principles of art.  We will get to those, but for now in all the hustle and bustle of life I will share a few photographs from the two sessions with my grandchildren.  
Miss C at 6 days old


The Union
Daddy's Grasp
Sister Ugga Muggas
Japanese Princess L
Mama's Kisses
Sister L
Miniature Japanese Princess C
Miss 2011
Miss C 2011
I am still editing the photographs from Shurijo Castle Park but I think I can include one here!
The Palace

Inside the queen's room
Such Beauty
Through the Garden Window
Two Guides


At the Gate
In the next few days we will be returning to Mt Yae and the cherry blossoms which are now in full bloom with the green leaves now making an appearance, producing a whole new sort of feel to the frame.  I am anxious. We still have the ocean and maybe even a sunrise or sunset.  So many opportunities and I plan to take advantage of as many as I am able!

No comments:

Post a Comment